Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Pills, pills, pills

This week I got really tired of taking all my dang pills. I have to take 6 pills in the morning and 3 or 4 pills every night. It wouldn't be so bad, except some of those pills fall apart on my tongue and they taste really bad so I spit them out - then I have to try to take them again until I get them down. I really, really hate that. It really makes me feel awful. The other morning I was so freaked out by having to take my pills that I accidentally threw up. That felt pretty bad, too. Mom told me that she would find another way to get the medicine in me and give me a break. I said, "one week with no pills would be great!"

This is a picture of all my medicine bottles. I get all this stuff every day - and my mom wonders why I'm not hungry?Oh yeah, and nothing here tastes good like Flintstone vitamins or cherry Tylenol.

3 comments:

Randee said...

Max,
I went to the doctor today and he gave me 3 shots--two in my left arm and one in my right. It didn't hurt too much at first but now my arms are kind of sore. Was your leg sore when you got a shot? He also gave me 4 different pills to take--how do you take your pills--do you put them peanut butter or something to make it easier? I hope you are having fun in 1st grade. Your teacher sure sounds like a very nice lady.
I love you, Annee Ranee

(Melis, not sure if this is helpful--if not feel free to delete!)

Anonymous said...

Max, pills aren't fun....but you made my heart glow the other morning when you came in after taking your pills. You had a big smile! I am so proud of you! You also did such a great job when Miss Angela came to our classroom. You shared so much and everyone learned a lot. I can't wait to see you later this morning and am hoping you are feeling great!
Mrs. Sturt

San Diego Mom said...

Dear Max,
Your pills taste bad, right? I think so too. I liked my medicines but that is because I don't have to take it all the time. If I have to take it every day, I will be bored of it. You are super! Kent