Saturday, December 30, 2006

Other Stuff I Do at the Hospital...

Here are some things you won't see everyday!

Here I am going into the Cat Scan machine. No, there are no cats anywhere around this thing. I think they should call it the donut scan, don't you? I have to lay down really still, then the bed-part slides into the hole of the donut and a camera spins around in there and takes a wrap-around picture of my body. It only takes about 5 seconds! This room has pictures of jungle animals all over the walls.

This is me having a test done on my heart beat. Can you believe all the crazy wires they had stuck on me? I've learned that most of the tests I have to do aren't very long if I cooperate. And sometimes they can even be fun. The nurse let me stick some of the wires on myself and her -- and she let me peel them all off when we were finished.




And here I am when I got to spend the night at the hospital. They have these pajamas you can wear that tie in the back and pants that are almost always to big for me. The top has teddy bears flying in space ships and the pants are covered in tigers. It's fun wearing the hospital clothes.






Also, when you spend the night there, they have room service! You can order breakfast, lunch and dinner! I found out that their french toast sticks are really just like churros with lots and lots of cinnamon-sugar on them, plus you get to dip them in syrup. I loved them.

No comments: