Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I'm Back from Vermont!

Church Street in Burlington.
I spent another week in Vermont Dec 31 - Jan 7, 2007. This time with my Dad and Papa. This is me on the airplane. When we got here there was snow on everything! It was beautiful! But it rained the next morning and I woke up early to the strange sound of snow sliding off the roof top.
Ronald McDonald House with Snow & ME!

Of course, I spent a few hours everyday at the hospital getting my special medicine (chemotherapy),
having that crazy heart monitor test,
and wasting some time playing Mario Bros. Super Kart! Lucky for me, the nurses were super fast so Daddy and I had time to do some other stuff outside the hospital!
We made three visits to the Echo Center & Aquarium (I love this place!).
I'm standing up inside this fish tank. Cool trick, eh?
This a big lake trout - It's about 18" long.
These are my new pets. I hope mom let's me keep them!

These are the "lincoln logs" they had there to play with. They're really real logs!

We also made a visit to Shelbourne Farm. It was super close to town. This is what it looked like.
This is how you dress in Vermont - and they told me it wasn't even very cold there while I was visiting! Yikes!

No comments: