Friday, January 12, 2007

My Radiation Treatment

Here's the new thing I have to do to help get rid of the bad cancer cells in my body. It's called raditation. First Mr. Wealthy made this crazy mask of my face and head. It was just a flat thing that he warmed up in water then he stretched it down over my face and we had to let it dry for 15 minutes. That was weird feeling.
No that it's dry it holds my head in the exact same position everyday so the radiation lasers hit the right spots each time.
This is Mr. Matt fastenting my mask to the table.
It's not that bad. I'm actually smiling in there.
This is Mr. Matt and Mr. V making sure all the lines drawn on my body are lined up with the lasers. When radiation is all done in 10 days I get to take the mask home! I'm gong to bring it in the Super Sack to share with everyone at school. Then my dad and I are going to paint it to look like Spiderman!

No comments: