Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My Recent Stay in the Hospital

Last week I had to stay in the hopital to get my chemotherapy. I was very excited to stay overnight there. I haven't done that in a long time.
Mom picked up a cool new lego Creator Kit. It makes three different robots. I had lots of fun learning how to read the directions and putting it together all by myself!

I brought my stuffed snake along to keep me company. He's fun to snuggle with at bedtime.

Mom and I made a bunch of balloon animals one day. I gave them to the nurses and doctors who came into my room to visit. They were a big hit. We made a flower, giraffe, parrot, swan, and an alligator.


I also did a little school work!
Staying overnight at the hospital four nights wasn't as fun as I had remembered. It got really boring. There are no kids to play with, the playroom isn't open on the weekends, and I have to be hooked up to the IV pole the whole time which means no running around or wrestling. I couldn't wait to get home.
When I got home Papa had picked up some Dungenous Crab for my dinner! I ate three claw-legs and half a body. It was delicious! I'm happy to be home.

No comments: