Sunday, June 24, 2007

May the Force be with You!

It's not what you know... it's who you know. Thank goodness those nurses at clinic are looking out for me, because my parents don't have a clue! Last week, nurse Amy told mom about Star Wars weekend at Legoland. Both Mom & Dad thought I might like it... are they kidding?
We ran into a legion of Storm Troopers at an Empiral Star Base.


Dad & I stopped off at NYC for a brief visit.
Then there was Yoda... I'm pretty sure he was a puppet, but I never saw that guys lips move!

Imperial Star Base made by some Lego star Wars Fan out of all kinds of his own sets. There is no kit you can buy to make this thing!


I saw the real Darth Vader walking around but I wasn't going near him. This is a life size Darth made out of legos.

These guys are totally cool. C3PO and R2D2. R2D2 makes the funniest noises!

This is giant picture that is made completely out of legos. Super cool!

My parents somehow got me to pose with a real life storm trooper as soon as we got into LegoLand.
The Millenium Falcon!

Hooray! Chewbacca! My all time favorite!

This is the coolest ride in the park. It's just for kids 6-12 and we can drive a car just like our parents do. There are stop signs and traffic lights. All kids of turns. And at the end we got a drivers license!

Job of the Hut! (Jabba the Hut to the rest of the world.) I just bought the Jabba Sail Barge on the Lego.com site with my very own money. It should be at my house sometime this week.

Nicky is looking at the Bricktona 500.

And finally, my light saber battle with Darth Vader! Take that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Max, looks like you had sooooo much fun!! Cool!!! =)