Monday, July 02, 2007

It's My Birthday!

June 30
I'm six years old now!

My whole pre-birthday week was great even thought I had to spend everyday in clinic getting my chemo. Mom set-up playdates for me: my friends came to clinic to play with me! It was awesome and made each day go super fast. This is my friend Jack whol came on Friday when my mom had her camera with her. We're playing Lego Star Wars on my PS2. A big thanks to Dylan, Luke & Jake, Noah & Zoe for coming down and keeping me company. My best chemo week ever!


My super-fantastic birthday party happened at 10am Saturday.
Lego Star Wars Jedi Training

This is actually me in my General Grevious mask. I know, it's hard to tell the difference between the real guy and me.


This is Marianna & Audrey preparing for our light saber agility training. We had three tasks to accomplish to move from young Padawan to Jedi Masters.

  1. Use the Force to find a meteor in the backyard. We each found one and then received points on our point badge.
  2. Light Saber Agility: bounce a balloon as many times as possible on our saber and get more points!
  3. Pin the control panel on Darth Vader's picture - more points! Three of my friends hit it right on target! 100pts!

When our tasks were completed we were prepped for a possible run in with the dark side.

Ahh, here it is now... Darth Sideous. Oh wait, that's just Jaden pretending to be him! Ha Ha - good disguise!

We prepared for the worst and dueled amongst ourselves.

And then it happened! We could all feel a terrible disturbance in the Force! The darkside was close!

DARTH VADER!!!

We all attacked at once. We knew that even though we were new Jedi Knights the combination of our Forces would be more than enough to overtake the evil Darth Vader!

Fight on brave Jedi!

Finally, Darth Vader realized that our training had been completed and he didn't stand a chance against us! He relinqueshed his light saber to me! and gave up. Our proud group of triumphant Jedi Masters retired to Dexter's Diner where we were able to purchase a prize with all the points we had earned during training. What fun!

D.V. was weakened to the point where we held him in place with the Force and posed for pictures with him as a captive.

An awesome ending to an AWESOME party!

Use the Force young Jedi! We shall meet again!

3 comments:

Randee said...

Hey Max, what a cool party. Thanks for inviting me. You sure have a lot of neat friends. I didn't know Darth Vader was your friend. How cool you got his saber--the red one~I really liked those chocolate cupcakes--YUM!! Love Annee Ranee

Anonymous said...

Wow....looks like all our friends had so much fun at your party! Happy Birthday Max!!!! =)

Anonymous said...

I didnt know it was your birthday Max!!! Happy Birthday Buddy!!!!! How old did you turn? 16? 25? I may be way off. Your party looked soooooo fun. I cant believe Darth Vader showed up. Were you scared when you saw him? I bet you werent, you probably used your amazing Jedi moves to send him back to the Dark Side. I hope you are having a great summer and I miss seeing you Max! Hope to see you soon Jedi Max!

May the force be with you! Love, Ms. Ginn