Friday, October 05, 2007

Feeling better!

I haven't been eating anything by mouth lately. Everything tastes bad and I've been feeling really tummy-ache-ish, but I didn't really know how to tell my mom and dad about it until I really got the throw-up feeling or I just threw up. My doctor, Dr. Roberts, told mom to pick-up some green medicine for me to take with my other throw-up medicine. And guess what? It worked! After mom gave me the medicine I ate 3 carrots and a hotdog. Mom and Dad said they're going to make sure I get my two throw-up medicines all day/everyday so I don't have that yucky tummy feeling anymore. Whew!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear these new pills are working and you're feeling better! Hooray! Hot dogs...yum!
love, mrs sturt

Anonymous said...

Silent cheer for the green medicine!!
=)
Love, Ms. Weitz
p.s. I LOVED your Star Wars commercial

Anonymous said...

Hi Max,

I got a chance to meet you yesterday over at Fairbanks Ranch Country Club. It was Father's Day and I have to let you know that meeting you was the highlight of my day. You are a very special young man, I have heard a lot about you from your friend Luke so I was happy to finally meet you. It was fun for me to watch you play with Luke on the grass by the tennis courts. You looked like you were having a really fun time. I want you to know that I will be praying for you that you feel really, really good you can continue to play with all your friends like you did with Luke today and that you don't get too tired while playing.

Thanks for coming to the club!

Andy